Wednesday 9 November 2011

The sweetness of being a human

Each time I pause and reflect to what I have been through, what I have been facing every single day,and who am I am living with, there is something warm, sweet feeling overwhelming me especially when I relate everything happening in my life to my Creator.

He is so The Most Gracious, Kind and Merciful for giving almost everything I ever wanted in my life. More than I ever wanted.

How I can be truly thankful to Him when being thankful itself is a also bless from Him. Yes, I am not able to pause and reflect and be thankful if it is not Him Who made me so. Double Blessing isn't?

Today I looked around myself and wonder how lovely are His creations.

The peaceful place.
Pretty,handsome dogs.
Big,fat pigeons.
Fast and furious squirrel.
Beautiful autumn.

Different people from different background.
Kind doctors.
Lovely patients.
Good friends.

And I know, every things that happen in my life have been arranged by Him, suits me best and they are there for most special reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment