Wednesday 30 November 2011

#1:What I think about me

It is always good if you can take a second to pause and think about what type of person you are, what are your favourites and what things you dont like. This is one of the way to understand and recognize yourself. I always wanted to do the list thing ages ago. This time I am going to get the list done step by step whenever I think I know about myself.

For now, I don't.

Let me think again.
Ok found some.

#1. I always dream big and aim high, but being disorganized and procrastination let them down. All of it.

Those dreams include to study hard in medicine and do a lot of past questions from books, website or past years papers even do some kind of study groups with my friends. So far I have only done 1% of them.

To read a lot of books and novels, get updated with current news and read more books. So far I have only read 3 novels in 3 months which are Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult, The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo by Stieg Larsson and Big Girl by Danielle Steel (the worst novel I ever read in life bluek), open BBC website once in 3 weeks and that is it.

I have always wanted to write more about what happen in my life, what I think about things and write something that can bring benefit to the readers. So far I write nothing. For obvious reason, the more you read the more you are able to write. And happens the other way around.

I have always wanted to go to hospital /class every morning without fail. But I so far I already skipped 1 session in 3 days. Because I woke up late.

#2- It is always difficult for me to fall asleep when it is bedtime and triple times difficult to wake up early in the morning.

Reason? I have no idea. If I have a lot of (exciting) things happening on that day, I will get palpitation when lying in bed and the more I notice my heart beating, the more difficult for me to fall asleep.

I cannot drink coffee/any drinks contain caffein after 6 pm (well at least that is the latest time I notice) I can only fall asleep after golek-golek in the bed for 2 hours. Such a waste of time isn't. What will happen the next morning? You know it.

TO BE CONTINUED..

No comments:

Post a Comment